Frequent Contributor

I have 2 items sitting ' in process' for over a week.  I cannot cancel them.  Tell my why.  The virus? Please

If I don't get them by next weekend I am done w the Q.  I have been a customer since the company began.  What a joke.

Honored Contributor

It's frustrating but it states very clearly on the order page to expect delays due to covid-19. 

Honored Contributor

@dylanfan    Why?  Because we're in the middle of a national disaster.  The transportation and supply chains have been disrupted.  Many retailers are struggling to stay afloat.  The LEAST you could do for business in your country is exercise a little patience.  You'll get your order eventually.

Nobody cares how long you've been a customer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Not ridiculous if you think about  the situation.  It's understandable.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@dylanfan    Why?  Because we're in the middle of a national disaster.  The transportation and supply chains have been disrupted.  Many retailers are struggling to stay afloat.  The LEAST you could do for business in your country is exercise a little patience.  You'll get your order eventually.

Nobody cares how long you've been a customer.

.     I have a few orders from the beginning of May that are still in process. I also just received a package on Tuesday that was in my post office since May 12th. Another order which was An exchange took one month. Everything is very slow. Amazon is very slow also. 

Honored Contributor

This is a problem?  I haven't heard of any business that's back to operating at normal capacity.  Businesses, UPS, USPS, etc are not what they were before the pandemic hit and they won't be that way for a long time.  Chill.

Esteemed Contributor
For some folks it’s just all about them!!
Honored Contributor

Please smile and say "Thank a You" to people who deliver to your home. 

The young man who delivered here yesterday looked as though he'd been beaten with a shoe, and when I caught his eye, smiled at him and mouthed my THANK YOU through our Clovid closed glass door, HE rewarded ME with the most wonderful smile that I've seen in days, in response.

I'm able to do SO LITTLE for ANYONE just now. I'm SUPER GLAD I can at least muster up a smile.

Honored Contributor

Delays are understandable,

but the fact that QVC. Will not allow a customer to cancel is not 

Frequent Contributor

It wouldn't be a problem if their delivery was better in normal times.  I have ordered from other companies (like Chewy & Amazon, Target) and deliveries have been slower but not like the Q.  I would love to cancel these items!  I am not apologizing for my frustation here.  I am well aware of delivery & the virus, which Q is taking advantage of in my opinion.