Occasional Contributor

I am using Firefox and am unable to see any reviews for any products.  QVC, please address this issue; I cannot make a purchase without reading reviews.  I am sure I am not alone in this.  Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

QVC Customer Care

@WDMSue I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Can you and several other posters click on this link http://www.qvc.com/Amazon-Fire-TV-Streaming-Stick-with-Voice-%26-Voucher.product.E228883.html?recomm... tell me if you can see any reviews for this products. 

Occasional Contributor

@Wayne-QVC, no; I can't see the reviews.

QVC Customer Care

@WDMSue Thanks - I'm curious to see if anyone else is having the same issue, but I will forward this information to the team to have it looked into. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC

I can see the reviews from the link you posted. 

Comp - Mac

Browser - Firefox

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at Tue, May 31, 2016-6.04.41 PM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@WDMSue I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Can you and several other posters click on this link http://www.qvc.com/Amazon-Fire-TV-Streaming-Stick-with-Voice-%26-Voucher.product.E228883.html?recomm... tell me if you can see any reviews for this products. 

@Wayne-QVC

no, i am using firefox on my laptop and cannot see this review or ANY reviews. i reported this over a week ago also in customer care.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

@Wayne-QVC, my OS is Windows 10, browser Firefox.  Thanks for your help.

Occasional Contributor

@Wayne-QVC, please see thread under Q Talk

New Contributor

I am unable to see the reviews anywhere, including at the site you posted the url for.