New Contributor
I mailed back returns to QVC late November and early December. I don't see any indication that they received my packages and of course means I have not received my credits! Has anyone else had this problem? The post office told me yesterday that stores like QVC have their returns deliver to one place and then wait to get picked up by either UPS or FedEx and continued on to QVC, has anyone ever heard of this? I have several packages that I'm talking about and I'm very upset that I'll never be able to straighten all this out. I've written letters, I've written emails and no one has answered me!
New Contributor

Honored Contributor

@NyCitigirl 

I'm in the same situation ..ugh...ez pays come out still!

I would suggest you EMAIL directly: qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

I did and they asked I wait another 7 days??? But, the team got back to me quickly.

Honored Contributor

I have to blame a lot of the shipping and returns delays at the USPS's door,

I've not been receiving mail until after the payment due date has passed, some not received at all, so we had to go to their website to print out our statements.

Today I got an email from Bank of America, that due to USPS delays and backlogs, our CC statements will probably be late (again).

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I've only had one return and it was processed in a reasonable manner. I was notified by email as to the progress of my return. 

Super Contributor

I request to be notified when the return is received by QVC as well as use their return label just to be sure.  When I did not receive the confirmation email, I did go onto their online chat and vefified with them it was received/returned.  They understood my question and told me they would ensure a return credit would be made.  Within 24 hours I received notification it was in process.  

IMO QVC is trying to accommodate us with returns.  For peace of mind cuz i had a rather expensive item return, I did follow up with the online chat etc.  Have not received my monthly invoice yet, but I am feeling confident it will be fine.  If not, I will contact them again.  I have the emails now, as well as the online chat call reference.  The online chat option has been very good for me.  Very kind and friendlly and helpful.  

Trusted Contributor

I returned a Halo charger a few weeks ago, using QVC's label. I just called customer service and she tracked my return and told me where it was. Since it was in the system she credited my account. I have nothing but good things to say about customer service. They answered the phone quickly and took care of me to my satisfaction. The whole call lasted about 3 min and I got my return credited. Win win.

Honored Contributor

Using the Q return labels, my returns rarely show they've even been received by QVC for at least three weeks, minimum.  After that, I allow another two weeks for the refund to be processed and show up in my account or to get an email notification. 

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I have to blame a lot of the shipping and returns delays at the USPS's door,

I've not been receiving mail until after the payment due date has passed, some not received at all, so we had to go to their website to print out our statements.

Today I got an email from Bank of America, that due to USPS delays and backlogs, our CC statements will probably be late (again).

You're right about it being the fault of the USPS.  I requested a return label for a defective item on Dec. 11 and again on Dec. 24.  I finally got a label on Jan. 7 and it was the one sent out on Dec. 24.  Just today received the one requested on Dec. 11.  Sorry that QVC is getting a black eye for what the post office was responsible for.

Honored Contributor

I just posted in another thread that I dropped off a return to USPS on 12/29.  I used the Q return label and when I check my return tracking, it says "Available for pick-up."  I'm not sure what that means.  I don't know if it's still sitting at the post office waiting to be picked up or what.

On that same day I also dropped off a package to be returned to Land's End and nothing has happened with that either.