Trusted Contributor

Hi CC-

I returned 2 items and they've been received-  Approximately how long should I wait before I call? 

Looks like this has been an issue based on the posts on the boards--If you can just let me (us) know what the  time frame is? 

TIA! 

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum-

This doesn't directly answer your question which perhaps a moderator could answer.

I never wait for QVC to issue me credit for a return.

As soon as I see from my return tracking number that they have received the return, I call customer service and let them know. I give them the tracking number or day and time of the return delivery and they issue credit right then. 

Then it takes 2-3 days to see the credit, which is the usual time for my credit card to issue credit.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
QVC Customer Care

@Jtdmum wrote:

Hi CC-

I returned 2 items and they've been received-  Approximately how long should I wait before I call? 

Looks like this has been an issue based on the posts on the boards--If you can just let me (us) know what the  time frame is? 

TIA! 

Good morning @Jtdmum we'd be happy to check on the returns, please email the order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, thank you. ~Kim

Respected Contributor

Kim  Good luck.  Seems to be a problem with returns and QVC website errors for me.  So sad, QVC used to be so good at this.  They have had my Linea leather jacket since October 11 and I have three or four e-mails back and forth that contain different solutions to my return.  First one CSR said I would have my refund within 3 days.  Now they are telling me 10 days to process and should see refund within next 2 cycles of my credit card statement.  First time I have had a problem like this.

Trusted Contributor

Just want to update: Thanks CC team for caring for my issue. 

Having read through many posts about returns, looks iike maybe a server issue or something related to the HSN merger going on- Many years as a Q shopper and never have had an issue so something is clearly up. 

Many many Thanks--I'm sure doing your job is tough enough--keeping up with another departments issue must be frustrating.