Respected Contributor

I sent back 2 returns on May 9 and have not heard a thing...they used to at least acknowlege that they received your item and it was being processed.  Anyone else experiencing this?  I know things are slower in general but it makes me wonder WHERE IS MY PACKAGE????

QVC Customer Care

Re: Returns taking forever...

@bargainsgirl wrote:

I sent back 2 returns on May 9 and have not heard a thing...they used to at least acknowlege that they received your item and it was being processed.  Anyone else experiencing this?  I know things are slower in general but it makes me wonder WHERE IS MY PACKAGE????

@bargainsgirl  Please share the item numbers of both, I will see if they are trackable, and hopefully update you. 

Susan

Trusted Contributor

I think everything is just taking longer, orders, returns, etc....I have several items on order with different companies and pretty much they are all taking much longer than normal....we have to remember that a lot of businesses are working on half staff, not full staff right now.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
New Contributor

Yes, I sent a return USPS with tracking on May 11, 2020. Customer service not available,but a recording tells me they have not received my return. Tracking shows nothing! I am not ordering anything anymore. Today is May 29th.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same situation, mailed return May 8, nothing....I call every now & them to check on return but I get nothing, plus I have a tomato order that was est delivery 5/21....nothing!  Talking about over $100.00....yes, ok difficult times, but what about a courtesy email?!

Esteemed Contributor

If you use the QVC return label, your packages are picked up and transported by a third-party agent called Newgistics; you can track the progress of your packages on its website: http://tracking.smartlabel.com

(Ever since the "upgrade" of the Order Status page a few months ago, return tracking has not worked at all on the QVC website. However, if you didn't record the tracking number when you dropped off your return, the return tracking number listed for your order can be used on the Newgistics website.)

I have returned a few items over the past couple of months, and it has typically taken about 14-20 days for them to arrive at QVC and be processed—which, sadly, is only a few days longer than it took before the pandemic. I know it can be frustrating, but try to be patient! Even with the longer shipping times for returns due to the agent's involvement, I would guess that additional time is incorporated into the final returns process because workers have to be more careful in handling some items received from customers because they don't know where they've been or what they may have been exposed to along the way.

Trusted Contributor

I have very few complaints with QVC. However, when I have a recent return to another shopping channel processed with a week's turnaround I question the delay on QVC items.