Regular Contributor

I have 7 returns sitting in Ontario California warehouse, I have a family reunion and ordered some fun clothing. Some fit some didn't, but now QVC is showing that they have had my returns for almost 20 days, with no refund or exchange, I made sure to order in plenty of time before the event, but now it's hopeless because of the customer service at QVC

QVC Customer Care

Re: Returns, it's been 23 days

@Iris in bloom 

I am so sorry for the delay. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and include the order numbers and whether you would like an exchange if we have it or a refund.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

ME TOO...but we all still have to pay our credit cards.  Disappointed that QVC can't get their act together. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can order from Lands End and have it monogrammed and sent across the U.S. in less than 10 days, and returns are processed in 5 days, and Lands End has more customers, and if you want UPS 2 day shipping it's 5 dollars,  ugh QVC, maybe contact them and see how they do it.  Going back to Lands End. Thank you for the fun things I ordered, but not enough to keep me here.  

Contributor

Make sure to keep the USPS tracking slip if you sent it yourself.  I have 2 returns and had to call customer care because also it has been weeks with no refund.  Both I returned myself (cheaper) provided the tracking and they stated the refund would be another 7 to 10 days. 

I agree this is wrong.  QVC needs to figure out their shipping and returns issues.

Honored Contributor

Their exchanges are a mess too.  I sent a pair of pillows back two weeks ago for a different color, they received it 6/25 and they haven't did the exchange yet.  It really isn't worth the aggravation!