Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Returns for exchange not working

I've returned two items for exchange for a smaller size.  In both cases, no exchange was made but a refund was issued to my credit card in each case, less $3.50 in each case.  This doesn't seem right, not only didn't I get the item I wanted but it cost me $7.  The items are still available.

Honored Contributor

Re: Returns for exchange not working

@Another new name Sue 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS/Social team will sort this out for you.

Good luck!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

You're lucky you got the refunds!  I've been calling over one month later on all my returns, no refund, nothing.

And I refuse to pay return shipping when the measurements given on the item are not what I received, therefore doesn't fit.

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I've returned two items for exchange for a smaller size.  In both cases, no exchange was made but a refund was issued to my credit card in each case, less $3.50 in each case.  This doesn't seem right, not only didn't I get the item I wanted but it cost me $7.  The items are still available.

@Another new name Sue 

Did you just send it back with the exchange info filled out on the return form??

You should email the EZ returns dept FIRST and have them send out the new one right away.  Then you can return the wrong size/color.

Emails are running about 3-5 days for a response right now, but that way it WILL get ordered for you.

qvceasyreturns@qvc.com

OR you could call CS and ask them to do the same...but it depends on what rep you get whether they will do it.

If you wait for it to crawl back to QVC and hope that the Returns Dept can read...

you will never get the exchange.

Def contact the mods as suggested...you should NOT be deducted the shipping fees when you wanted an exchange.

Respected Contributor

I had NO idea this was the procedure!!  Thank you for the info.  Getting the right size for me seems very difficult!

Respected Contributor

Just a last comment from me...if we need to go through the EZ returns process with QVC representatives, then why does the return form which comes with some items ask for exchange information on the bottom?  That doesn't work as I've found out.  It's disappointing when you like something and need another size.

Respected Contributor

@Another new name Sue , FWIW, I experienced the same thing you did.  I completed the form and checked off the "exchange" box indicating what size.

Sent it back and saw I was charged the return fee and given a credit.  When I called to inquire, I was told that most times, it's assumed it's a return.  I asked why do they have the "exchange" box on the form if no one looks at that - I couldn't get an answer.

I then requested a credit for the return fee since I was asking for an exchange and eventually received it, but it took almost 2 weeks to receive it.

One of the many reasons I don't order any apparel anymore.

Good luck.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same thing happened to me 4 times. Sent back for exchanges in size, and QVC refunded me and also took off the $3.50 shipping and the return shipping of $6.95 on each item.. I always fill out the return form correctly and I will make a copy of my packing slip and write on it the size I need...

I kept checking to see if these items which were clothing were still available in the size I wanted, and they were, even when QVC received them.

I called customer service to report this and customer service rep. kept telling me at the time they received the item they must of been out of stock, I kept insisting that  they were instock and she told me not to go by that..  I told her that I re-ordered an item and it was instock... I paid again for the shipping..  She sounded like a machine constantly repeating the same thing don't go by what I see.. Well then what should I do and I didn't appreciate how she handled this...  Hosts keep saying free returns, well I didn't get free returns at all...

Valued Contributor

Well, I' ve had just the opposite result when I returned an item for a refund. They treated it as an exchange and sent the same item (same color, same size) right back to me.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

This is the weakest part of the shipping chain.  I just don't have this problem with anyone else.  As long as they are selling apparel in sizes that change by the manufacturer, and often within the same line, they will not keep anyone happy.  So frustrating.  I've totally given up on pants and jeans.  I have a closet full of mis-fits.