Trusted Contributor

Anyone else waiting for what seems like an eternity for returns to post to their account?

I totally understand the mail is backed up etc but I shop via online/mail at a lot of places.  Their returns seem to post relatively quickly.  

It's such a bummer and I know others are probably feeing the same. I am not seeking advice as much I just want to vent to people that can probably relate.  :-)

I don't know if QVC is trying to rectify this situation or what.  I know they are struggling with all the supply chain issues.  It also kind of bums me out that things are considered "advanced order" but not mentioned in the presentation.

I have actually decided not to order from qvc for awhile. Try to consider the pain in the butt it is waiting on things to ship and to process as returns.... I have 6 things waiting to return and 3 things waiting to ship.... 

Are you waiting on anything?  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Re: Returns are taking forever

@justashopper    My last return, in August, took 17 days from the date mailed until credit received.  I didn't consider that awful at all. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Well, I think they're very slow. But not when it comes to mailing our Q bills out!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I remember 17 days being the time for returns to post all the way back into the 90s.

I shop with credit, not debit, and have been fortunate to need few returns and even those seem to post almost always within the billing cycle.  That satisfies me

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Kachina624   I remember 17 days being the time for returns to post all the way back into the 90s.

I shop with credit, not debit, and have been fortunate to need few returns and even those seem to post almost always within the billing cycle.  That satisfies me

I agree that returns have always taken quite a while.  Seems to me I remember at one point the Q posting something about allowing two weeks for processing after they receive your return.

I allow for at least three weeks after I've mailed a return to get a credit notification.  I know this before I buy anything here.  If I return late in the billing cycle, I know my credit won't show up until the next cycle.  It's never been a problem for me.

Other places that I have returned merchandise take about the same length of time, so I expect it.

Esteemed Contributor

My return took about 6 days including the refund. What I have a problem with is after writing on a sheet of paper with a permanent marker that it was defective  so therefore shouldn't be charged return fee, I was. The Social Team took care of the difference.

It makes me wonder if the return packages are opened by Robots.

Honored Contributor

Usually, it's about 3 weeks for me, but I have one now that was returned on August 8, received on September 15. ???  No refund yet.  Will be contacting QVC for the refund.  

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

Well, I think they're very slow. But not when it comes to mailing our Q bills out!

@Effie54    QVC doesn't send bills. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@justashopper - If you use the QVC return label, wait until the day after you see the USPS status update that the agent has picked up the package and then send your return/exchange details to the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. At that point, the return will be officially logged in the system, so they can often help you get your refund or exchange processed pretty quickly. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@Effie54    QVC doesn't send bills. 

Synchrony Bank/Q bill....same thing