Honored Contributor

Re: Returns are taking forever

I sent a return back using my own label on 9/14.  It was delivered to QVC on 9/18.  It isn't showing as returned yet as of right now so we'll see how long it takes. 

Respected Contributor

Returns do not take forever. I have posted this previously.  My money is refunded in a day or so upon following the directives.  B82DA001-A871-4888-91AA-F21EC6F73AB7.jpeg

Highlighted
Contributor

I have waited over a month to receive my refund.  That is way too long. 

Regular Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@justashopper - If you use the QVC return label, wait until the day after you see the USPS status update that the agent has picked up the package and then send your return/exchange details to the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. At that point, the return will be officially logged in the system, so they can often help you get your refund or exchange processed pretty quickly. Good luck!

Thank you for posting this. I returned something on the 28th to the post office using the QVC return label. Called customer service this morning and told them I had a return, they could see it was on its way back and gave me my refund. Because of your post, I was able to get a refund quickly,  Thank you! 

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@justashopper - If you use the QVC return label, wait until the day after you see the USPS status update that the agent has picked up the package and then send your return/exchange details to the moderators at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. At that point, the return will be officially logged in the system, so they can often help you get your refund or exchange processed pretty quickly. Good luck!

@loriqvc  Thank you for that great tidbit of information, appreciate!

Valued Contributor

I hesitate to buy anything from QVC anymore for fear of needing to return something. I'm already into my third round of easy payments and still no credits.  Not even a confirmation that the items have been received.  I've never experienced such poor customer relations with any retailer.