Occasional Visitor

Returns are so bad I am forced to keep the items I don't want

I'm having so much trouble trying to figure out how to return some rings I purchased to wear while my wedding ring is repaired - I asked customer service for help and they absolutly don't care about customer satisfaction in the least.  I ended up asking them to cancel my return process and I'll throw the rings in the trash because the return process is so difficult and confusing.  They are fine with it.  FINE WITH ME BEING CONFUSED AND DISSATISFIED AND THROWING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS OF THEIR STUFF IN THE TRASH.  yep - have a nice day. They don't care.  I really don't like QVC anymore.  They are so greedy and make me print out mutiple shipping lables for tiny ring boxes so I have to ship them back individually and pay pay pay.  I would NEVER recommend buying ANYTHING from QVC because they have no intrest in the customers satisfaction.  They sure will get their money though, right?!  

I bet someone higher up the chain would care to know this but they never will.  This is a problem with their customer service and thier return policy.  If I'm having problems with it, I know darn well a lot of other people are also.  Yall are so busy acting nice on TV but are greedy monsters after the fact.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Returns are so bad I am forced to keep the items I don't want

[ Edited ]

If you want to reconsider throwing the rings away, I'd suggest scrolling to the bottom of any page and clicking on returns.  You will see this page which shows step by step in video. Adding that most times if you make separate purchases, they do need to be returned separately, but if they're going to the same warehouse I do think some have had success using one package for all.  

IMG_0870.jpeg

Respected Contributor

i read this 3 times and still do not know what the ops issue is.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

i read this 3 times and still do not know what the ops issue is.

I think the OP bought a few rings and wants to return them.  Assuming there's an issue printing out the labels and needing to package separately?  Seems as though customer service wasn't able to help explain the process.  That's what I got from the post. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@3FatCats   I assume you've read the quick return process instructions. I used it in January and the whole process went zip, zip.  I went to QVC.com,  got  a QR code, took it to a ups store where they scanned it and printed a label.  That was it; I was out the door. I didn't have a return slip for one item so I made one including the usual pertinent information, especially my order number and how I wanted the refund applied.

I received an acknowledgment that they received it 4 days later.

I think you're making this unnecessarily complicated.  Just follow the online instructions.  They're very clear.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Use one box to return your rings. Make one payment to mail. Go to your Order Status and you can start the return process.

You can hand write a mailing label. Include information in the box along with the return items. 

All jewelry is returned to the same address:

QVC, Inc.

Jewelry Returns

2200 TV Road

Florence, SC 29501

@3FatCats, you seem frustrated but the information is on the website.

Contributor

@3FatCats   Excuse me if this seems snarky, but how many rings are you returning, for pete's sake?

If you can't figure out how to do simple returns, why buy anything you're not sure of?

If you're willing to throw away good merchandise that you paid for, you've no business shopping online. It's so easy, unless you've got a jillion boxes to return.

Sorry, I'm just not in the mood for childish questions.

Honored Contributor

It sounds like she wanted to " rent" rings to wear while hers were being repaired and then return them.

Now reality has set in because the rent wasn't free.  She has to pay to return them.  QVC returns aren't free. 

CS will send her a label to return if she wants them, or she can print out the labels, but she doesn't want to pay return fees for each item individually.

There is no free rent.

I don't like to pay for returns either.  So, I try not buy  anything I know I might need to return.

Return info is front and center.  It's gonna cost ya.

Respected Contributor

Sound like the OP has a personal problem to me.  I am so upset I'm going to "throw rings in the trash".  Seriously, returns aren't that hard to do.  No smypathy from me on this one.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

And you can return several items in one package.  QVC prefers you don't, but as long as everythng is going to the same place, just put them in one box and pay one return fee + the 3.50 original shipping for each item.