Frequent Contributor

Returns Eligible Merchandise?

Is this new?  Did I miss something?  I thought all merchandise was eligible for the 30 day return period.  Then I noticed the "Item Details" information on an item I was thinking of purchasing. It states:  QVC's Return Policy does not apply to Blowout Clearance Price items. QVC will only accept returns or exchanges for product defects or QVC errors. Call Customer Service at 888-345-5788 for such returns.

Buyer beware when making a purchase.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Returns Eligible Merchandise?

You clearly copied the stated policy on this special merchandise, so what's your question?  Obviously a few things are not returnable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

That's new to me too!  I havne't heard any of the hosts mentions that yet.  Thanks for pointing that out, and I'll keep an eye out for that in the future!

Honored Contributor

"Not Returnable" should be boldly stated, then.  No mouse print only readable by mice using magnifying glasses.   

Honored Contributor

It's probably not new, but I've never seen it before, so thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

It didn't copy very well but this BIG, BOLD banner is clearly on the page.

It states in yellow all sales are final.

It is VERY easy to see and very big.

Fashion Clearance Blowout Up to 75% off the QVC price on limited-quantity fashion, shoes & bags!

Honored Contributor

Seems as though they started this within the past year as a last desperate attempt to get rid of the "dogs" in the warehouse.  Seems like I got a pair of pants that turned out fine. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

As always, Buyer Beware!  And you know what happens when you "assume"!!!

Respected Contributor

I did not know this either.  Glad it was pointed out because I would have never noticed.  I just assumed otherwise.

Contributor

Yes !!!!  I was looking today at a tanzanite ring and had I not scrolled all the way down I never would have seen this.  QVC no longer operates under 30 day returns no questions asked!  Clearance items on a blowout price will not be accepted back.  How do you know an item is a "blowout price"??  Description and pricing doesn't state "blowout".  This disclaimer should be provided under the header for the item so the Customer is aware prior to ordering.  It's hidden at the very bottom of the page.  How many of you scroll all the way down?  

Another change of business against the customer that QVC doesn't advertise.  I don't know who's running the business but their customer care simply doesn't exist.  Example:  I sent a letter to the VP of Customer Care, FedX 2nd day.  No one, not an admin, no management, no VP....no one had the courtesy to respond to my questions and concerns.  That is very poor.  

Qurate is listed 239 under Fortune 500.  Clearly customer service and value aren't amongst the data.