Frequent Contributor

What is the current return policy for QVC.  Is it still 90 days or back to 30 from time of package arrival?  When I try to get the info on this website it keeps taking me to somewhere I don't want to go and never comes up with Return info.  

Trusted Contributor

I believe that now, it is thirty days for a return if we are not completely happy.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Fresher As I recall, the 90 day return period ended on May 31. Anything purchased after that, the 30 days apply.

Frequent Contributor

@Love my grandkids thank you.  The item I'm thinking about was ordered on May 26, so it looks like I can still return through August.  Does that sound right?

Frequent Contributor

It seems to be taking about 90 days to process returns

Honored Contributor

@Fresher I honestly don't know. Best to send an email to:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

If you scroll through the CC forum you'll see people getting lots of responses to these emails.

Send all your pertinent info/question to them!

Contributor

The extended 90 day return period was available for purchases made February 1 through May 31.  The 90 days started when you received the package, not when you ordered.  

You will need to make certain that you remind them of this if you return anything, as many of us have had these valid returns rejected, and are still out significant $$$.  

You should take screen shots of original tracking number, day of receipt, return package you prepare with QVC label, and post office receipt when you drop off.  

I would recommend including a GIANT note reminding them of the 90 day return policy under which it was purchased.  

Respected Contributor

I put  a note inside of  the returned items  stating  that they would being returned according to  the 90 day   policiy Of course, employees   should know by what  is posted  on the return slip but obviously some don 't..  And  lo and behold,   they  got it all right and in  just about  2 weeks.

Frequent Contributor

@Love my grandkids, thanks, I'll do that.

Frequent Contributor

@Yesmethanks for the info.