Contributor

Returning - shouldn’t have to pay for shipping😟

I am returning a pair of Sketchers which arrived today. I wear a six 6 shoe always. I have many pairs of Sketcher shoes and they are all size 6. These shoes are mis-sized by at least a full size too small. I’m tired of this lack of quality control and I shouldn’t have to pay shipping to return them.  I can’t get through on chat and can’t sit around all day waiting for someone to answer the phone so I’m hoping that someone from customer service will see this and respond. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Returning - shouldn’t have to pay for shipping😟

[ Edited ]

@mom43 You can exchange them without paying for shipping, or mark them as defective since the sizing was way off. You won't pay shipping either way.

If you still prefer to communicate with them, email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, and include your item number with a brief description of your dilemma. They have been quick to respond, and very helpful with resolving issues.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

QVC Customer Care

@mom43  You are not billed the prepaid label fee/s/h to return and item that is defective (sized incorrectly). Please mark the order as defective if you are informing us as such.

Trusted Contributor

You can try emailing the Social Team, or, simply mark them as defective, on the return slip. 

You aren't charged, for returning a defective item. Do check, when your return is processed. If you are charged, CS will reverse it for you.  

I've had good luck, with the Skechers, I've gotten from QVC, but generally, I can't order shoes on line, from anywhere.  Maybe I have funky foot syndrome, but, I really need to try before I buy! 

Honored Contributor

I wear a size six in every shoe I own except Ryka.  Always have to go to 6.5.  Every shoe fits differently.  Even though I purchase a six, the fit differs in each brand I purchase.  Does not mean it's mis-sized.

Contributor

This isn’t a little too snug - this is way off, at least a full size or more too small. I have 5 pairs Sketchers and they all size 6, some snugger, some looser, but these are probably around a size 5. I also put a heel guard in my shoes because they are typically loose on my foot (but a 5.5 is too small. It is absolutely mid-sized.
Honored Contributor

@mom43 wrote:
This isn’t a little too snug - this is way off, at least a full size or more too small. I have 5 pairs Sketchers and they all size 6, some snugger, some looser, but these are probably around a size 5. I also put a heel guard in my shoes because they are typically loose on my foot (but a 5.5 is too small. It is absolutely mid-sized.

It's possible; it happens.  At least you're able to get it taken care of.  Happy for you!

Honored Contributor

QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM