Esteemed Contributor

Re: Returning items With No Nasty Letters from QVC Saying I Buy/Return too Much

All I know is that if I was having to return so many items I would come to the conclusion that online shopping is not for me.  Pretty simple solution.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

All I know is that if I was having to return so many items I would come to the conclusion that online shopping is not for me.  Pretty simple solution.

Exactly, you can watch the presentation, view it again online, and check the measurements. If after doing those things you are still returning a lot--you are the problem and need to shop elsewhere. The rest of us are paying more because of your shopping issues. 

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

While I don't question the validity of your returns, my suggestion is to stop ordering from them. I rarely return anything so it works for me. Also, I buy about twenty items a year and consider my purchases carefully.

well whopi do to you. your missing the concept of her statement

Trusted Contributor

love it or return it. try it on, wear those shoes and see if they are comfortable. we must hear this 14 times a presentation! rest my case!
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

While I don't question the validity of your returns, my suggestion is to stop ordering from them. I rarely return anything so it works for me. Also, I buy about twenty items a year and consider my purchases carefully.

well whopi do to you. your missing the concept of her statement

@willomenia,, I don't even know what you are saying. What a ridiculous post, totally makes no sense.  

Trusted Contributor

I tend to side with the OP on this issue. QVC relies on us to purchase their items without getting to touch or try on (if clothing). An item being returned is the risk they take in convincing you to buy it from them. Most items are so expensive, they probably have factored into the cost any losses they may incurr. 

So, no, I don't think they can put a limit on how many returns you are allowed to make.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I tend to side with the OP on this issue. QVC relies on us to purchase their items without getting to touch or try on (if clothing). An item being returned is the risk they take in convincing you to buy it from them. Most items are so expensive, they probably have factored into the cost any losses they may incurr. 

So, no, I don't think they can put a limit on how many returns you are allowed to make.

Hate to break it to ya, but a lot of merchants, (NOT just QVC!) are cracking down on those who ABUSE the return policy, even brick and mortar stores.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Hate to break it to ya, but a lot of merchants, (NOT just QVC!) are cracking down on those who ABUSE the return policy, even brick and mortar stores.

This is true.  I have a relative who is banned from returning anything to Target.  She had excessive amount of returns.

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

I just purchase Isaac's TSV's. It's only the second time I've ordered anything from Isaac, but the sizing was huge. Didn't match the Sizing Chart at all. Since I ordered three sets, I'll be charged a hefty return because the smaller (actually most sizes) are already SOLD OUT.
There isn't going to be anyway for QVC to exchange them; thus, I'm left holding the cost of the return S&H for someone's poor Quality Control on the sizing. Have a feeling that happens a lot more than QVC admits. Yet it I had sized down and the tees had been laundered and shrunk, I'd be completely out of everything and unable to return any of them. Caught between an rock and a hard spot with their crazy sizing even when I had ordered from Isaac a few weeks ago. Go figure. 

I will pack them into one package or box and mail them USPS, which will be less expensive (even with the recent increased in postage) than if I had to pay QVC's individual return S&H on each label and wait forever for them to credit my account!
How annoying to have QVC use my money while they mess around for weeks on end both when the order is "in process" and while it's being returned via some crazy slow-boat agreement (to have packages sit until Thursday's in our City) with the post office across the USA. Then, load 'em all up and ship 'em all out at once so QVC's Shipping Dept. won't be able to log them in as soon as they arrive! Does that make any sense??? NOPE. 

@BirkiLady if you send an item back for exchange and the size you want is sold out you ARE NOT charged shipping or return shipping. You will get a full refund of your money. Just check your statement and if they charge you return shipping, then call CS and ask for it to be refunded. This is stated in the free exchange policy.