Frequent Contributor

Returning item without packing info?

I would like to return something I ordered, but no longer have the packing info. (I thought I was going to keep it.) Can I do this? How?

Respected Contributor

Re: Returning item without packing info?

@AmazonMom  if you go into "Order Status" for your account, click on your order to bring up info, to the right you can click on "Returns Information" to help you handle this.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @AmazonMom you can print an invoice from the QVC website.Go to your account page, click on Order Detail them click print invoice on the top right. Hope this helps. 

Honored Contributor

I once failed to include the return slip in the package on a hundred dollar skin care item.  I did use the QVC label.  Oh boy, I thought when I found that return slip days later, I've lost all that money.  It took much longer than usual, but that return was processed, evidently off the label info. 

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the answers. This item was purchased in October, can I still return it under the holiday returns policy?
Occasional Contributor

Yes, you can return any item purchased on or after 9/23/17. Hope that helps. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have written out the pertinent information once when my printer was on the fritz.  Yes, you have until the end of this month.