Trusted Contributor

Re: Returning “food” on Q?

@Susan-QVC  I really appreciate this - thank you so much!  I just saw the email applying my credit and realized someone must have moderated the board and taken care of me ☺️ 

The return shipping made me a little reluctant to return since the item was only $30, so this really is a great service to offer Q customers for food purchases that cannot be resold.  I will happily bring the remainder to our break room at work and have confidence trying foods at Q.

There are some things that I already know that we like (frosted Cheryl’s cookies) and some that just wouldn’t matter either way because we’d simply eat the item at a meal and my family would like it or not like it 🤷‍♀️  But with 25 packs of popcorn still left, it was worth returning to me since my familywon’t be eating the rest.

Thank you Susan for the awesome service, and Q for the generous return policy!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Returning “food” on Q?

All you do is call and QVC will issue a credit, no questions asked. Actually, it would be illegal for them to resell returned food, frozen or not. I get groceries delivered and once they sent something I didn't order. I called and that was explained to me. They told me to just enjoy it.

It bothers me that the hosts don't explain the policy regarding food. They bring up the 30 day money back guarantee, but never explain the food policy. Often, when I read food reviews, some will say they didn't like something, but there wasn't anything they could do about it, and they had to pay for it anyway. I always wish there was a way to comment on a review to let them know the policy..