Contributor

Returned laundered items sent as new.

I think this is the first time  I have received an item that has been returned by another customer. It looked as though it had been laundered, because it was a very short top, about 21 inches instead of 26 1/2  and the sleeves were about 20 inches long instead of 30.  The reviews mentioned a shrinkage problem. It is a Denim & Co henley quilted top that was a lunchtime special.. I can't believe quality control would let this go out. Very disappointed

Honored Contributor

Re: Returned laundered items sent as new.

I am sure quality control had nothing to do w/this.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
QVC Customer Care

@meme5 

I am very sorry that you received an item that appears to have been previously worn and laundered. Please indicate on the return instructions that the shirt appears used and there will be no charge for the return.

If you need further assistance with the return, please email your order info to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@meme5   Sounds like bad luck.  I've received many returns; you can tell be the big square label.  I've never received one that wasn't in pristine condition.

When you return it, check your refund and make sure you're not charged return shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you for responding so quickly.  I will follow your instructions.