Frequent Contributor

I ordered a set of nail polishes at the end of February and they got lost somewhere in the mail.  So QVC sent out another set, which arrived broken,  I sent them back.  QVC sent out another set they were broken also.  I sent them back.  I never received any notification for the last return and am approcoaching the 3rd. deduction for Easy Pay.  I have no product.  And I just want a refund now.  Please get this processed so they wont continually take money for Easy Pay payments.  I have already tried calling (impossible to get through) and also sent e-mails.  HELP!!!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Marjorie46 

I am sorry that you had this experience. I have refunded $15.46 to your QCard and all future easy pays have been cancelled. 

Barb

Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for the fast action to my complaint!

Frequent Contributor

The 3rd. payment was taken out yesterday.  The refunded amount should be for 3 Easy Pay payments, not just 2.  I find it hard to believe I have been dealing with this purchase for 3 months and still dont have it resolved.

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Marjorie46 

I am sorry that you had this experience. I have refunded $15.46 to your QCard and all future easy pays have been cancelled. 

Barb

Customer Care

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@Marjorie46 wrote:

The 3rd. payment was taken out yesterday.  The refunded amount should be for 3 Easy Pay payments, not just 2.  I find it hard to believe I have been dealing with this purchase for 3 months and still dont have it resolved.

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Marjorie46 

Barb

Customer Care

At the time of the return only 2 payments were billed. The 3rd payment was not due until 5/18.

Frequent Contributor

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@Marjorie46 wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Marjorie46 

Barb

Customer Care

At the time of the return only 2 payments were billed. The 3rd payment was not due until 5/18.

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@Marjorie46 wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Marjorie46 

Barb

Customer Care

On May 13th.  the 3rd. payment of $7.52 was deducted from my account.

QVC Customer Care

@Marjorie46 wrote:

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@Marjorie46 wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Marjorie46 

Barb

Customer Care

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@Marjorie46 wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Marjorie46 

Barb

Customer Care

Good morning @Marjorie46  - the $7.52 was the final installment on LVX Nail Treatment Set. Thank you for shopping with us. ~Kim

Frequent Contributor

You are right, I am so sorry.  This has been resolved to my satisfaction.  Thank you very much.

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Marjorie46 wrote:

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@Marjorie46 wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Marjorie46 

Barb

Customer Care

@Paulette-QVC wrote:

@Marjorie46 wrote:

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Marjorie46 

Barb

Customer Care

Good morning @Marjorie46  - the $7.52 was the final installment on LVX Nail Treatment Set. Thank you for shopping with us. ~Kim