Super Contributor

Returned Items Lost in Space and Unable to Track

Has anyone else in the last two months found that items sent back to QVC are lost in space somewhere?  I have at least three if not four items that were sent back and aren't showing up anywhere despite using the label QVC provides and entering the tracking number.  I know they are backlogged somewhere in the system probably, but this is frustrating when nothing at all shows up after I dropped it off at the local post office.  Guess I'll have to email somebody to find out why I'm still being charged for items in limbo return mode!  It is frustrating to keep doing this though.

Honored Contributor

Re: Returned Items Lost in Space and Unable to Track

i now use the EASY RETURN PROCESS. refunds in under a week, even before they receive the item back.

i then take my packages to the post office and have them scan the QVC return labels and give me a receipt. that way i have proof that they are on their way back to QVC.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

@InStitches49 wrote:

Has anyone else in the last two months found that items sent back to QVC are lost in space somewhere?  I have at least three if not four items that were sent back and aren't showing up anywhere despite using the label QVC provides and entering the tracking number.  I know they are backlogged somewhere in the system probably, but this is frustrating when nothing at all shows up after I dropped it off at the local post office.  Guess I'll have to email somebody to find out why I'm still being charged for items in limbo return mode!  It is frustrating to keep doing this though.

@InStitches49  I am sorry that the returns appear lost, please email us the order numbers in question to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, also about how long ago you returned and how you want the returns handled, we will do what we can to get them processed.          Susan

Respected Contributor

I recently had problems with two different QVC return labels.  One smudged numbers and wouldn't scan and the other the lady at the post office said was missing numbers and also wouldn't scan.  The lady at the post office entered the number(s) for me and gave me a receipt with tracking on it.  I emailed the QVC Social Team to notify them.

Respected Contributor

@InStitches49, you can enter your return tracking number on the site below and usually see the progress of your package. The track your package button is in upper right corner of the page. 

https://www.pitneybowes.com/us 

Esteemed Contributor

@InStitches49  I agree with  @sunshine45 . The Easy Returns protocol has worked very well for me. I would recommend that process in the future.