Frequent Contributor

On June 19,2020 I returned Order 6519477811 which was delivered to Rocky Mount,NC on June 22,2020. As of yet July 13,2020 I have not received a refund. Please advise. I believe I should have received this refund by now. As of July 17th I will be charged another easy pay.

QVC Customer Care

@luvsshopping Please send me a screen shot of the tracking information and the tracking number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help. 

Respected Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@luvsshopping Please send me a screen shot of the tracking information and the tracking number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help. 

@Wayne-QVC I'm waiting for a response from someone, too.  I emailed the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com earlier but no reply.  THREE items returned last month for exchanges and nothing even shows as received on my account order status.  HSN's shipping is still pretty good.  Can someone please help?

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@Wayne-QVC I'm waiting for a response from someone, too.  I emailed the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com earlier but no reply.  THREE items returned last month for exchanges and nothing even shows as received on my account order status.  HSN's shipping is still pretty good.  Can someone please help?

@Wayne-QVC  If that was you, Wayne, who just responded to my request (above), thank you.  I don't know why any of my Exchanges weren't processed last month or even updated on my Order Status, but now the items that I wanted are no longer available -- because QVC took so long.  At least your customers' Order Status should be updated and correct.

Can you help me track the Amy Kestenberg crossbody that was supposed to be delivered today but wasn't?  There's no Tracking on this end because it's likely coming via USPS.  Any help is appreciated.

QVC Customer Care

@BarbiHollywood An email was sent to advise of the order delay and the item should be received by Monday, July 20th 

Frequent Contributor

I don't know how to do that. USPC tracking #9500 1129 8887 0171 5142 65 received by QVC Rocky Mount, SC jUNE 22, 2020.

Frequent Contributor

I don't know why my message is mixed in with someone else. My question is where is my credit refund. Information you need is at bottom of this page.

Frequent Contributor

I have no idea what the best solution means. I asked where my credit is for my return and have still not gotten an answer.

@luvsshopping wrote:

On June 19,2020 I returned Order 6519477811 which was delivered to Rocky Mount,NC on June 22,2020. As of yet July 13,2020 I have not received a refund. Please advise. I believe I should have received this refund by now. As of July 17th I will be charged another easy pay.

QVC Customer Care

@luvsshopping A full refund has been issued for the item you returned. 

Contributor

When sending an e-mail to SocialTeam@qvc.com do you put all of your info. in the e-mail to them such as membership no: & all the order numbers of everything that was sent back ?

I returned 4 items in early June - I have been billed for them a second time on two of the items & they are still on my easy pay status. And, I can't get through to Customer Service. I tried many times to get through to them. 

This is getting frustrating now - did everyone get help by e-mailing the Social Team ?

Thanks for any info. .