Respected Contributor

Re: Return until January 31, 2017

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@CalMom

If you purchased any items in September we would of course honor the Christmas return policy - just to be clear - you would have til January 31st 2017. If you have purchased I would be happy to mark those as eligible.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC   Hi Beth, Just wanted to mention that I called to return something that I bought as a gift and was told by customer service that it was too late to return. I said, that I already discussed this with Customer Service and although I got different answers, I even got Beth from the forums to say that it could be returned but was covered under the manufacturers warranty

She transferred me to a senior representative who didn't understand why I was upset because I could indeed return the item.

Just wanted to mention that customer service has some issues and it would be great if this coverage was stated in writting and given to customer service.

Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

@CalMom

I am sorry for the obvious hassle you had with your return....in the future if you would just email me (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com) I would be happy to handle any issues you may have!

Beth QVC 

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@CalMom

I am sorry for the obvious hassle you had with your return....in the future if you would just email me (QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com) I would be happy to handle any issues you may have!

Beth QVC 

Thank you Beth!