QVC Customer Care

Re: Return shipping, tell me what you think

Hi @Quilt03 please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to look into this for you.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you everyone. I emailed the address given. 

Occasional Contributor

Problem solved, thank you Alice!!

Respected Contributor

I never complain about the shipping charges at QVC, but it does seem in this case you were overcharged for the shipping/return.  I would hold my ground and get it resolved to my satisfaction.  There was an error I'm thinking.

That being said QVC shipping does not seem excessive to me.  I have long been a catalog shopper and used to paying shipping both coming to me and returning if necessary.

I just ordered 2 pair of shoes and the shipping is $12.99.  If I have to return I believe it is eiher $8.95 or $9.95.  QVC shipping seems reasonable to me altho I do miss the days when the original shipping was refunded.  After years of catalog shopping that seemed like a bonus to me.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Quilt03

Call customer service and explain to them both items were returned in the same box and you did not use two labels.  They will credit you the difference.  

Every October / November I buy a set of the two Contigo mugs at a big box membership store for half of what they were on QVC.  I love them and have a variety of colors.

Respected Contributor

@Quilt03  These people (QVC) are absolute idiots in every way.  They can not get the orders correct and then when you send the mess back, expect to pay more than what the item was worth to being with..  That's the reason I very seldom purchase anything from them.  They get worse and worse over time.  I guess it's the quality of the people they hire...