Occasional Contributor

Can someone tell me how to get in touch with QVC customer service?  No matter when i call it always returns to the auto response - i need a person to talk to to check on the status of returns.  I show that some have been received but I asked for a new size on 3 of the returns.  I can't see that the replacement has been sent out.  I'd like to buy the new size but don't want to if the replacement is coming my way. I understand shipping issues, but i'd like a conversation.  I do on line but it's not telling me anything...  thanks.

Honored Contributor

@fmfg 

Suggest that you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

The  MODS will sort this out for you.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

I don’t know what we do anymore.  I got an email yesterday 7/9 that said they weren’t doing email contacts any longer and it said to call.  I did call, as I had done previously, and I went through the whole automated process only to be told by the computer that due to these unprecedented times, no one was available to help.  I am missing a refund when 3 other items were credited.  I tried to do a Live Chat and it said it was unavailable.  So, unfortunately, I can’t help either and I too need help.

Honored Contributor

@KarenK The old email addy on the website has been deactivated.

This one is THE one to get results as many have posted on this forum:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Esteemed Contributor

@fmfg  Last week I got through by calling 1-800-345-1515 and asking for Customer Service! It was so easy and everything was taken care of within minutes to my satisfaction. Give it a try and good luck. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady That's what I've always done to get to CS - never had a delay.

Trusted Contributor

I used chat.  i had to wait a while, but once I got on they were helpful.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks i'll try again.  

Occasional Contributor

Yes -  that was the same issue i had.  we'll see what works i'll let you know.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you!!  the person who said contact QVC Social Team <Social.Team@qvc.com> was correct!!  In 15 minutes i got my reply with the answer.  

Problem Solved.  Thank you QVC Forum folks.