New Contributor

I purchased Apple airpods in August which was advertised as a Christmas gift. I gave these airpods as a Christmas gift. The recipient did not want them, I understand that I cannot return after 30 days. I do not remember anyone stating there was only a 30 day return during the presentation or else I obviously would not have purchased for Christmas! There was nothing on the invoice about a 30 day policy. I called customer service on 1/7 and was hung up on the first time. Called back and Menobia tried to help me but since it was not purchased during Christmas in July I could return and get $111 refund but I paid $199. These have not been opened. I cannot even find an email for QVC

Respected Contributor

Re: Return policy is deceiving

@TeriLW   Did you emial the SOCIAL TEAM?  They are very helpful if you have a legitimate complaint.   SOCIAL.TEAM@QVC.COM

New Contributor

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

QVC's Christmas January 31 return for gifts began on September 12.

So, I'm surprised QVC would accept them at all after 30 days.  

You can email QVCSocialTeam@QVC,com with your order number to see if someone there can help you.  

Honored Contributor

You can email our moderators at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com  with questions but it sounds as though yours have been answered.  The return policy is everywhere, both on this website and on your invoice.  Best to be assured of it BEFORE purchasing from any retailer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@TeriLW 

That's the problem with posting the same thread in multiple forums (which is against the Community Standards of use, BTW), but also you don't see the responses on the other thread you posted about the same issue.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@TeriLW 

That's the problem with posting the same thread in multiple forums (which is against the Community Standards of use, BTW), but also you don't see the responses on the other thread you posted about the same issue.

Obviously OP clearly does not read policy terms and conditions.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC has probably already started talking about gifts for next Christmas but that doesn't mean that if you take the plunge, you can return them next January if the receiver doesn't like them.

It is my understanding that anything purchased during Christmas in July programming or any other holiday programming during subsequent months but prior to September 12th when the holiday return policy went into effect, can be returned until the end of this month.  If they were purchased during a regular program but the host mentioned they would make a nice gift, unfortunately you are probably out of luck.   

Trusted Contributor

@TeriLW 

On the lower left of my invoices it says, "See Back For Return Instructions." The first thing on the back is the return policy.

Occasional Visitor

They did away with there email service, you can only call or do a live chat