New Contributor

Return on an order that shipped in 2 shipments

I placed an order for 2 pairs of pants that shipped seperately.  I want to return them because they were very disappointing.  Customer sevice told me I can return them together when I called (In 1 bag).  Do I just use 1 return label on the outside and attach the return slip to each item in the box?  Will each pair have the $6.95 deducted from the return?

Honored Contributor

Re: Return on an order that shipped in 2 shipments

@JerseyGranny    Yes, you do just as you described.  One label on the outside and a return slip on each item.  If you send 2, one should ride free.  If they charge for both (watch carefully) contact the mods for an adjustment. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@JerseyGranny 

With multiple returns in one package I also always write on the outside of the bag '2 orders', or how ever many orders are enclosed, so they'll pay close attention to the return slips attached to each item for proper credit, exchange, refund info.

I have made 2 returns in one package and was only credited for one butl QVC made it right when I called.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
New Contributor

Thank you!

New Contributor

Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom Watch like a hawk is the word for returns.  Just happened to me also - sent 2 items back - same vendor just different colors.  (SG)

Noted one refund issued - but not #2....watched for days - nope no $

Finally called CS - gal gave me hard time insisting refund was made for #2 - nope hasn't happened yet

I told her I'd be...back....if #2 a no show.   Few days later #2 made it to my checking acct. 

End of story

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@KingstonsMom Watch like a hawk is the word for returns.  Just happened to me also - sent 2 items back - same vendor just different colors.  (SG)

Noted one refund issued - but not #2....watched for days - nope no $

Finally called CS - gal gave me hard time insisting refund was made for #2 - nope hasn't happened yet

I told her I'd be...back....if #2 a no show.   Few days later #2 made it to my checking acct. 

End of story

@fthunt 

@KingstonsMom 

That's why I am reluctant to return multiple items in one bag and will never do it again. 

I sent back 2 necklaces (just Steel by Design) and only received credit for one.

I used both labels outside (one on top of the other as suggested) and wrote 2 orders on the bag.  What more could I do?

I mean, how do you prove you really DID return 2 items?

The return dept seems to be where most of the errors occur. 

I have used GIANT signs in the bag indicating a defective item....yet the label fee is charged and original S/H is deducted.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife 

Oh yeah, I do have to watch returns for being charged that 'label fee', which I never, ever use, I pay on my own dime to send a return.

That way instead of it taking 2 weeks for my return to be processed, I get refunded in about a week once it's received, which usually only takes about 3 days, using priority mail.

But I can't tell you how many times I was charged the label fee anyway, but an email to the social team with my tracking # and they handle it right away.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Oh yes, they sure do take care of it....just would like to see the Return Depts trained better so less errors are made.

the mods make everything so easy and correct everything.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife 

I agree, why should the social team have to correct the errors that the returns dept. makes and gets paid to do correctly, they have a lot of responsibilities already!