Esteemed Contributor

Re: Return of Days Gone By/Maybe They Do Listen

[ Edited ]

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Puppy Lips. If you're dissatisfied you might want to get the corporate phone number or email address from  QVC CS.  In fact, every customer that's unhappy with this bogus " in process" stuff should let the exec's know how they personally feel.  Just a suggestion, unless you just wish to rant a little here.

@Harvard99  Actually, I don't mind the long shipping.  Sometimes it takes so long that I forgot what I ordered.  Nothing they sell is needed immediately by me or is life threatening if I don't get it within a certain time frame.  I figure that if they had speedier shipping, they would raise their prices or shipping charges even more, so I am okay with the staus quo.  I know other places ship much faster so I don't know what the deal is with QVC, but I am okay with it.  I was just pointing out to a previous poster who was ranting that my order was older than hers, and still "in process."

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie - I'm very happy for your success, but I'm guessing this was just "luck of the draw" in your choice of item and vendor rather than some wonderful new change in QVC's shipping. I would, of course, be happy to be proven wrong...  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe my stars are just aligned this week!  On my porch just now with my QVC New YearsDay purchase was an HSN purchase that i also made on New Year’s day!!

Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Puppy Lips. If you're dissatisfied you might want to get the corporate phone number or email address from  QVC CS.  In fact, every customer that's unhappy with this bogus " in process" stuff should let the exec's know how they personally feel.  Just a suggestion, unless you just wish to rant a little here.

@Harvard99  Actually, I don't mind the long shipping.  Sometimes it takes so long that I forgot what I ordered.  Nothing they sell is needed immediately by me or is life threatening if I don't get it within a certain time frame.  I figure that if they had speedier shipping, they would raise their prices or shipping charges even more, so I am okay with the staus quo.  I know other places ship much faster so I don't know what the deal is with QVC, but I am okay with it.  I was just pointing out to a previous poster who was ranting that my order was older than hers, and still "in process."

@Puppy Lips  You sure have the right attitude about this..... what is so urgent that you need it today? I like your thoughts on the fact that faster shipping could likely result in higher shipping costs and also about forgetting what you ordered.  I know what you mean, sometime it takes so long to arrive it's like getting a present, except it's from me, to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it is just what I oredered....but I see packages coming quicker....

Mid December it was horrible....but the three items I ordered since the 1st...have been received or shipped.....

QVC isn't the only one using Surepost....so is Kohl's and J C Penney