Frequent Contributor

Return not received?

[ Edited ]

On 8/17 I purchased the TSV earrings J356475, 1" white italian gold satin twist hoops. I received them on 8/24. They are lovely earrings, and well made but definetly not worth the $217.26. The next day 8/25 the item was returned using the shipping label included. 

As of today 8/8 the tracking is still saying "available for pick up" How can this happen?

After a few inquiries, a chat customer service credited me for the full first payment and I already saw it on my credit card. But were the earrings lost in the mail? i doubt it, 

What is going on with the useless tracking numbers?

Respected Contributor

I believe if you used qvc label your  package is insured. I always keep receipt.

Honored Contributor

Evidently your earrings were scanned, you should have received an email that your package was in transit and on it's way back to the Q. Stuff happens especially with the TSV's I've noticed. I wouldn't worry about the lost earrings, the Q figures that so many will be lost.

Esteemed Contributor

I returned an item to HSN one time and for some reason, it was not scanned!  I usually give my returns to my postman, but this guy was a substitute. 

HSN never received it -- they refused to return my money because there was no proof that it was returned!  It was not an inexpensive item!  And yes, I was really, really pi**ed! Lesson learned....

Respected Contributor

@corita:  I recently placed an order from HSN where I did not receive although UPS claimed it was delivered. I filed a complaint with UPS, then contacted HSN. HSN immediately resent the order (which I did receive). My advice is to file a complaint with USPS in addition to HSN.