Return need 2 labels only 1 prints

I placed an order for a qty of 2 of an item, the order arrived in 2 shipments (box 1of2 and 2of2)  Sadly the items did not work out and I need to return but only 1 return label prints.  I have contacted CS twice and they say just use the same label.  Why is it so hard to send me a second label?

Respected Contributor

Re: Return need 2 labels only 1 prints

[ Edited ]

I have used one return label and included 3 returns in the one shipment with all the paperwork included for all 3 items and I was credited for all 3 and not charged extra for including 2 additional returns.

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Forum @SueC82

Did you check outside the box?  Sometimes return labels are there.  They usually are under the label used to send the package to you.  

Or can you return the items in one package or box?  You won't need to pay for two return labels that way. 

However, make sure you include the order number and reason for return, how you want refunded, etc for the order that didn't have a label.  

If you still need assistance, email the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation.   

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Welcome to the Forum @SueC82

Did you check outside the box?  Sometimes return labels are there.  They usually are under the label used to send the package to you.  

Or can you return the items in one package or box?  You won't need to pay for two return labels that way. 

However, make sure you include the order number and reason for return, how you want refunded, etc for the order that didn't have a label.  

If you still need assistance, email the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation.   

That has not been the case for me in the past when I have combined items into one shipping container, with one label, but was charged shipping and handling for each return.  Has something changed?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bhvbum   I would call or email customer service and get credited for the overcharge.  I am always very clear on all paperwork, including the label.  I write "multiple orders enclosed", or similar and track and watch to make sure I'm not charged for 2 packages.  It's somewhat confusing if you use easy pay, so just make a note of what the full price was including shipping, and what each easy pay was, and then double check the credit amount vs. what you were charged. 

It may not help, but I find it's useful to include specific instructions inside the package, sometimes taped to the item (or bag).

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@SueC82 

Can you put both items in one box to return?  If so, you can just use the one return label on the outside.

I had a similar situation a few months ago.  My two items were fairly large and shipped in separate boxes and neither came with a return label.  So when I printed one out, it was only for one of the items.  I tried to print another shipping label, but it had all the same USPS numbers as the first.  I was lucky enough to have another separate box that was large enough to put both smaller boxes in so I could use the one shipping label to return.

I'm not sure what you can do if you can't ship both items back in the same box.  Other than pay shipping on your own for the second box, and that might be more expensive than the QVC label.

Same just happened to me. 3 shipments. Only gave me 1return label, each box weighs 15 pounds. No way of combining them. They've given me the run around. Even lied and said I could use the same shipping on all 3 boxes. Carried 45 pounds into UPS for nothing. If Yall buy from them buy one thing at a time. Because they have no idea how to do multiples that have shipped separately.