New Contributor

Re: Return label does not print. Called and CS said they would email it to me.

Same problem here! Just spoke with a CS rep. They said their email isn't working, so they can't email the labels. Not sure what that has to do with being unable to create a label to print through the Start A Return feature, though. The CS rep said all she could do is snail mail me a label, which will be here in 10 days.

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but why aren't all items being sent with a  return label? 

Respected Contributor

@jalabn wrote:

Same problem here! Just spoke with a CS rep. They said their email isn't working, so they can't email the labels. Not sure what that has to do with being unable to create a label to print through the Start A Return feature, though. The CS rep said all she could do is snail mail me a label, which will be here in 10 days.

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but why aren't all items being sent with a  return label? 

@jalabn ..Supposedly they are trying to do away with labels I guess to be more like Amazon.  But, it isn't working too well for them.  You are responsible for printing your own label now.  I find this very inconvenient.  I don't buy anything unless I know I will keep it.

Valued Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

@Winkk wrote:

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

That was 30 minutes ago.  No email with return label received.  

What now?

Funny you should post this.  I just had the same experience.  I went to print the return label but there was no shipping label.  Called CS and they emailed a link.  Did not work.  I looked up the address for returning it myself and I'm taking it to the post office.

The CS person said they have had this problem for a month.  This is the last time I'm buying anything from QVC.  Whoever the new honcho is, it isn't working out too well.  They should take the C out of QVC.

Where do I go to look up return address?  Thanks!

@Maggie Nolia .. Under the returns section on their web page there is a place where it tells you where you can send it.  I forget exactly where, it took me a couple links before I found it.

I did eventually find the address and got the return on its way.  That pretty much does it with me with QVC.  I don't have time to waste on such foolishness.

Thank you again.

Respected Contributor

@Maggie Nolia , you and I both.  I recall the days when things were run much different and much better.  Seems those days are long gone.