Valued Contributor

Return label does not print. Called and CS said they would email it to me.

That was 30 minutes ago.  No email with return label received.  

What now?

Respected Contributor

Re: Return label does not print. Called and CS said they would email it to me.

[ Edited ]

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

What now?

Funny you should post this.  I just had the same experience.  I went to print the return label but there was no shipping label.  Called CS and they emailed a link.  Did not work.  I looked up the address for returning it myself and I'm taking it to the post office.

The CS person said they have had this problem for a month.  This is the last time I'm buying anything from QVC.  Whoever the new honcho is, it isn't working out too well.  They should take the C out of QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Email the qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

They will reply within minutes

Also when I have sent them an email about this issue I am able to go back to the order and print the label. They seem to fix the problem. If not they will email a return label.

Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Also when I have sent them an email about this issue I am able to go back to the order and print the label. They seem to fix the problem. If not they will email a return label.

I've heard other people say that to but if you are not part of the forums how do you know about the qvcsocialteam@qvc?  I didn't see anything on their web page.

New Contributor

I too have experienced this issue with QVC. Customer Service in addition is not responding to live chat. Thirty day return policy best be extended for those of us caught in this quagmire.
Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12    The Social Team doesn't seem able to do any more than CS on this issue.  I called them for a label to return another customer's merchandise that I received in error.  Rather than send a label, I was told to keep the merchandise.

Looks like return labels may be a thing of the past.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I've heard other people say that to but if you are not part of the forums how do you know about the qvcsocialteam@qvc?  I didn't see anything on their web page.

Ya know I don't remember how I found out about them probably on the forums.

It is the nest thing the Q has done and they are fast and go above and beyond to help you with any issue. Please give it a try.
Give them your order info and what the problem is you won't be disappointed.

Valued Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

What now?

Funny you should post this.  I just had the same experience.  I went to print the return label but there was no shipping label.  Called CS and they emailed a link.  Did not work.  I looked up the address for returning it myself and I'm taking it to the post office.

The CS person said they have had this problem for a month.  This is the last time I'm buying anything from QVC.  Whoever the new honcho is, it isn't working out too well.  They should take the C out of QVC.

Where do I go to look up return address?  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Prepared email, as suggested.  Response upon attempting to send it:  "an error occurred when sending this email"

So, Customer Service, here's the email to you:

"Return label does not print.  Called customer service.  They said they would email return label to me.  That was now over an hour ago.  No email with return label has been received.  I could print a label myself IF I had return address.  Looks like this item will not be returned and I expect to NOT be charged for it since I've exhausted all options available to me."

Respected Contributor

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

@Winkk wrote:

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

What now?

Where do I go to look up return address?  Thanks!

@Maggie Nolia .. Under the returns section on their web page there is a place where it tells you where you can send it.  I forget exactly where, it took me a couple links before I found it.