Super Contributor

Return label? Would appreciate response from Customer Care

I am not able to print, therefore, your invitation to go to the website and look up "options" will not help me. Where is the return label? Your new policies seem aimed at preventing returns. The Q has been known for its solid customer service. Sadly, it seems that this is changing. If that's the case, I will move on to other retailers.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Return label? Would appreciate response from Customer Care

At times this has happened to me, just email the Social Team and they will help you out. They are quick to respond.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's a new style return label..you peel off the shipping sticker & there are 2 stickers underneath that you use for returns. Not sure this info will help because not every pkg is shipped this way...good luck @Mirren .

QVC Customer Care

@Mirren wrote:

I am not able to print, therefore, your invitation to go to the website and look up "options" will not help me. Where is the return label? Your new policies seem aimed at preventing returns. The Q has been known for its solid customer service. Sadly, it seems that this is changing. If that's the case, I will move on to other retailers.

@Mirren   Please email us the order number, we will be happy to provide that label. 

We are reach at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Susan