Respected Contributor

Return handled poorly

[ Edited ]

I have been on the phone and emailing for 2 days, speaking to numerous different customer service reps, trying to have a return handled properly.  I have had been put on hold only to get connected to Synchrony Bank (I do not have a Q card), I had to call again and was told my return was partially handled?  Second person started giving me other numbers that made no sense.  I emailed twice, the return got processed but not correctly. I returned 3 items that were on one order number and I got 4 separate emails telling me the amount of refund but did not say which item they were for (ordered 3 tops all different prices and different easy pays).  I have been billed an amount of money that is not close to what they say the refund is minus shipping.  I as a customer should not have to spend 2 days calling and emailing only to have my return (which took several weeks to process which is why I called in the first place as it was not processed at all) handled this way.I will never order multiple items at once again on the same order number.  What a nightmare. I have my credit card bills in front of me and I know exactly how much I have been billed. It is not hard to do the math and subtract original shipping.

Sorry to rant, but I am beyond annoyed this is taking my time from my busy day!  I usually have no problems with customer service handling things correctly and that is why I am so frustrated!  

Honored Contributor

If you can check you account on line it  should tell you the items that were returned

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 - Have any of your email inquiries been directed to the forum moderators? They are very good about researching and resolving issues as well as explaining return and refund details. If you haven't contacted them yet, here's the email address where you can send your order information for assistance: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

I'm sure it seems obnoxious to send yet another request for service, but this team is fantastic and I've never had a QVC problem they couldn't solve. Good luck!

QVC Customer Care

@Catch71 

Please let me know if you need any further assistance; I would be happy to help you!

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

I would be very grateful Beth.  What is your email address?

QVC Customer Care

@Catch71 

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and would you please include your phone number in the email.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

Thank you again for helping me resolve my complicated return.  Have a good night!

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc 

Thank you for your good advice.  I contacted them and all is resolved.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 - Excellent!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
I had to deal with Sychrony Bank a few years ago when they sent me a “pay up or else” notice....on behalf of a company I had never heard of. Took a month to get it resolved. I guess they act as a collection agency as well as other things. They said I had ordered custom drapes (in person) from some shop in another town bit was late paying for them. It was a mess. I had never heard of that bank until then.