Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Return form is very confusing.

Another option is to print your own label if you have access to a printer.  Go to your items purchased online and select “return” and reprint your label.  I make a second copy, one to enclose in package and the other to cut up with the shipping label.  I keep a copy for myself so I have the tracking number of the return.

Valued Contributor

I understand what you mean. I tear off the return form, that needs to be bigger. But first when everything is packaged I peel off the return label & stick very tip to my granite countertop. When everything is sealed in the bag I just put the return label on. You can even go to the usps website & creat an account & they will pick up your package during your regular mail delivery for free. I think QVC also provides the same instructions. That way you don't hae to drive & stand in line at the post office. I always write down my tracking # & never had a problem.

Regular Contributor

My grief is that the return receipt use to have the address on the back and others do not. I use UPS and the return address use to be written on the back of the receipt. Why do I need to look for an address written so small on a sticker I don't even use? The items still don't get processed in a timely manner anyway. I reuse the same packaging material and it is tracked by UPS easily. It reaches QVC in a day or two and then sits. Pretty soon I will shop elsewhere. Frustrated customer!