Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Return by date for CIJ items 2019

[ Edited ]

What are the rules here?  What is the latest date to return something?  Does the item have to have been bought during a Christmas show? On a particular date?  Does it have to be a Christmas item?  Starting now or later?  

I got stuck with a couple of losers a couple of years ago (one was a Bethlehem Lights item with the multifunction battery box...never again) because although they were bought during a Christmas show in July they were not bought on a particular date. 

So please tell me the rules so I can play the game. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Return by date for CIJ items 2019

@esmerelda My understanding is that anything bought during a CIJ show is returnable through the end of January 2020. I think that goes for Christmas presentations offered later in the year as well. You should get on the live chat with QVC to clarify.

Honored Contributor

Extended Returns: Shop with confidence—any holiday gift you purchase from our Christmas in July® Sale can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the S&H and Q Return Label fee until 1/31/20, or exchanged for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. Restrictions may apply.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Is it CIJ show or CIJ sale?  I don’t know if I would be able to remember if I bought the items during a CIJ show. And is the CIJ sale from July 14 through the end of July?

Keepin' it real.
QVC Customer Care

@esmerelda 

Any items purchased under the Christmas in July banner are eligible. And when the time comes just call customer services and they can tell you if what you want to return is covered. Just about everything is as it is under our gift policy.

Beth QVC