Frequent Contributor

Re: Return Tracking Status not updated...

Well said! @dsmalltreasures

I totally agree, better safe than sorry. I just checked to see if there was an update on the tracking and seems it was delivered back to QVC on the afternoon of the 11th! YAY! Arrived back safe and sound.

Frequent Contributor

well mine was updated... BUT I am super ****** off.. I had made 2 payments already on my Diamonique 2ct Marquise 14KT ring.. well I had to send it back since a prong broke and stone fell out.. and thankfully I got the stone.. but anyways I sent it back the day after it happened because it happened at night.. well took forever to get  to the return place for jewelry which is different from where the other stuff  goes. well anyways I have been waiting and waiting and have been following the process on QVC.com website.. well anyways I look a few hours ago and all the sudden I see the order was cancelled.. and it said order refunded. well I did the live chat with a customer service rep to find out what the heck happened and they had no answers.. I said the item was in stock and therefore the item should've been shipped out to me.. I told them I'd already made 2 payments and I was not happy.. well they said they had refunded the order of what was paid  so far and then asked if I wanted to reorder the ring?? REALLY?? yes I do and WHY  would I have to start all over with payments and all when it was QVC's SCREW UP?? oh and BTW did I mention that when I recieved the item that I originally ordered I opened the package (bubble package type thing) and there is a box that says Diamonique on it.. I open up that box expecting to see a ring box.. But I SEE A BAGGIE ... one like what would come in a delivery of a furniture item you have to put the screws into the different places.. 20 years ago I recieved a ring from QVC for my birthday and it was Diamonique and It came in a bubble package and there as a box and then a ring box and I opened up that to see a ring.. What the heck has happened  to QVC?? It's seriously not the station I watched 20 years ago....

Contributor

Contributor

I dropped off returns on 5/11. Tracking says usps received on 5/11, but 7 days later no update.Don't know if its the post office or Qvc, but thats a little ridiculous.