Valued Contributor

Re: Return Shipping Not Accepted At UPS

@STLFAN   I've NEVER had a QVC Return Labeled package refused by either of my local UPS Stores -- not even a question.  I do rent a mailbox from them but it's not a factor;  I've seen them accept & process nearly every type of package regardless of carrier (UPS and USPS both deliver & pick up at my particular Store). I always use the QVC Return Label.  

Maybe each location or store will vary in their policies since they're individually owned & operated (it's a franchise situation).  I would call UPS directly so they can help clarify or solve this discrepancy -- UPS is very customer-friendly.

Contributor

Hey new Mexico. ..I see you have thousands  and thousands of  posts....hummmmm?

Super Contributor

I had to return something this week and to tell the truth I could not understand the shipping labels that had been placed in with that item. I couldn't tell which label was which! I took both labels to the UPS store (which is much easier to access that the P.O.) and the lady showed me which one to use and she gave me a receipt. She said that they have a USPS pick up there as well so I really could have used either label. Sounds like the guy that the OP spoke to either did not know what was going on or maybe their store does things differently?