Super Contributor

Re: Return Shipping Not Accepted At UPS

Both of my UPS stores gladly take the return labels never had a problem

Respected Contributor

@STLFAN wrote:

Hello, I just tried to return an order (wrong item shipped) to QVC using the return label.  Even though it says "Package may be given to UPS or USPS", the UPS store refused it.  The guy at the store said it was a USPS label and he wouldn't take it.

Is this an error by the local UPS store?

Thanks for your help.

I have never had my UPS store refuse a USPS package and they always give me a receipt, too.  Also, she told me that everyone that comes in there is filmed, which is good because the customer had a disputed with another company when they said the item had not been returned.  The owner of the UPS store provided the film to the company and that customer got their  money back. 

Occasional Contributor

4B51CCF1-00CE-4490-935E-C38D40796908.jpegOk, before the next person tells me I haven’t followed instructions... instructions say to use the shipper indicated on the label.  See photo for what is printed on top of my label.  If this is not a label that can be used for either carrier, then QVC should remove this reference from the top of the actual shipping label.

Appreciate the kindness and helpfulness of most here.  The snarky comments, not so helpful.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

I agree with @Diva on The Q - not all UPS locations accept this level of package delivery (especially since they can't provide an acceptance receipt), but I believe all USPS locations have authorized pickups by the QVC returns agent.

ETA: @STLFAN, you can schedule a free USPS pickup at your house if that's easier; just go to this link to get started:

https://tools.usps.com/go/ScheduleAPickupAction!input.action

My UPS store always gives me a receipt for UPS or USPS packages. 

Honored Contributor

@STLFAN wrote:

4B51CCF1-00CE-4490-935E-C38D40796908.jpegOk, before the next person tells me I haven’t followed instructions... instructions say to use the shipper indicated on the label.  See photo for what is printed on top of my label.  If this is not a label that can be used for either carrier, then QVC should remove this reference from the top of the actual shipping label.

Appreciate the kindness and helpfulness of most here.  The snarky comments, not so helpful.

@STLFAN.  So a comment is snarky when you are wrong and someone tells you so?  So be it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I am delighted to share the following information for everyone’s interest and learning, especially those who delight in telling people they are wrong without any basis or facts to support their statements.  Utterly unhelpful on a forum meant to help others.

https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/sri/rfa-pickup.page

Can I drop off my return package at a Post Office or request a U.S. Postal Service pickup?

Yes, but only if you are returning a package with a label stating at the top that packages may be given to UPS or the United States Postal Service® (USPS). The label indicates that your shipment was made through the UPS Returns® Flexible Access service. You may place the package in a personal mailbox or drop it off at a postal channel, including the local USPS. Additionally, you can request a free USPS residential pickup at your door.

Esteemed Contributor

@STLFAN - Until you posted the picture of your label two thirds of the way through the discussion, I'm fairly sure that most of us thought you were referring to the standard QVC return label, which is intended only for dropoff at USPS locations and says nothing about UPS. Some UPS stores will still accept packages with those USPS return labels if the stores have drivers who handle UPS SurePost handoffs, but others will not.

I am happy that you were able to find an answer to your question, but insulting those who tried to help you understand the situation before you provided all the details is neither fair nor necessary.

Occasional Contributor

I don’t think those that said I was just wrong without any insight, fact,etc. were being at all helpful and sounded just a little smug in their pronouncement.  I did initially state exactly what the labeled said.  And they were obviously the ones wrong....I’m not seeing any mea culpas from them either.  And I did thank the others for sharing their insights.

Bye to all, a few self-righteous apples have spoiled the barrel.  Been a QVC customer since 1991 and never asked for any help, or even needed to.  Good luck to all the good apples on here.

New Contributor

Re: What’s up with items Not shipping And Returns Not being created?

QVC is in receipt of a couple items they received back at least 10 days ago and items I ordered last Saturday have still NO shipped.  Calling cos. They don’t know. Emailing ca they don’t answer.  Is this a software issue or did everyone quit?   I’ve been a customer for over 20 years and I’m about done.  I can’t even cancel the items ordered a week ago because they have been in processing for 7 days now.  Ugh!!  Why won’t they tell us what’s going on?

Esteemed Contributor

@ducky222 - Have you tried sending an email to the social team that moderates the forums? They are extremely helpful. In case you don't have it, here's their address:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com