Super Contributor

Return / Receipt Labels in packages

What's happening with QVC shipping and use of the return/receipt labels enclosed in or affixed to boxes?

I've gotten them where they are crammed into a package where they are all folded and crinkled; where the sticky on the back is peeling and sticks to itself, other paper, plastic bags; receipts that are printed so small you can't read them--they are useless as a receipt, for example, for jewelry; etc etc etc.

Please QVC, slow down and do your job right. Your customers do not deserve this frustration. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Return / Receipt Labels in packages

I agree!  For as long as it takes to ship, you would think they would be hand-lettering and pressing them with a wax seal!

Honored Contributor

I find often the invoice gets wonky when my postal carrier crams my package into a mailbox that's too small.  I suspect it's in fine shape when it leaves the Q warehouse but gets crumpled in my mailbox.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

As I tried to mess with sending  back an item and dealing with the 3 sticky labels on the front of the package, I was going to send in a complaint to customer care just today and saw this very topic. You cannot keep your receipt without a sticky mess and it is impossible to write on the return label as it is slick. I had to attach a note telling what my reason for sending back was. Sometimes you get the regular labels in an envelope and sometimes this MESS. What is up with their shipping department lately?? Please, QVC, fix this!

Esteemed Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

What's happening with QVC shipping and use of the return/receipt labels enclosed in or affixed to boxes?

I've gotten them where they are crammed into a package where they are all folded and crinkled; where the sticky on the back is peeling and sticks to itself, other paper, plastic bags; receipts that are printed so small you can't read them--they are useless as a receipt, for example, for jewelry; etc etc etc.

Please QVC, slow down and do your job right. Your customers do not deserve this frustration. 

@WildDunes  .... I agree with you 100% 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that sometimes the return label is partly pulled off the paper and is stuck to something else.  Something else that bothers me, and this is totally on QVC, is when the printing on the receipt does not line up in the allotted open boxes.  The lettering ends up on the black part and you can not read it.  For Heaven's sake, get the printing lined up or change the format of the receipt so that does not happen.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I have had the labels that have been creased and folded then half peeled off  which then stick to the bag containing ordered item or to the inside of the mailing bag - you then have the problem of trying to unstick the label in case you need to use it.  A real mess.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was going to mention too. The couple of orders were so sloppy. The return form and label were stuck on the plastic bag so it was tricky to remove. Sloppy packaging.

Trusted Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I agree!  For as long as it takes to ship, you would think they would be hand-lettering and pressing them with a wax seal!

LOL So true

Esteemed Contributor

Please stop the sticky labels QVC🗣!