Valued Contributor

I have a return & I saw on the order page that since my order was between I think 2-1 & 2-11 then I need to go print up a return slip on my order page. My printer is crazy & sometimes it will take a print request & do it & sometimes it just prints an incomplete page. My question, if I try to print the new return thingy & it doesn't print can I keep trying or will it look like I am returning several things or give me new print off each time??  That may sound like a stupid question but I have no clue! Thanks! 

QVC Customer Care

@Lovemyboots You can continue trying and it will not appear to us as you are returning several things. 

Honored Contributor

@Lovemyboots There were just a few that I had lost the return slip and used another return slip.

I blacked off the identifying label (for the inside) and included it in the package.

There were a few that I paid for myself.  I realize that takes longer.  I always ask for a print out of my returns (they are scanned at the post office.

Valued Contributor

Thank you both!  I would have just used my return slip that came with the package but the note was there that said to print one off for those dates. I always ask for a receipt at post office if I send something anywhere. Just a good thing to do I think.