New Contributor

Unbelievable that QVC charges what amounts to a restocking fee. If you purchase on easy pay and return an item, there is a chance you will owe money to QVC.  This changes my buying habits. I will now only stick to purchasing brands I know. I hope they rethink their return policy.  Again, unbelievable!

Honored Contributor

Will you please explain what you're talking about?  I haven't a clue.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@AlliKat  I'm so sorry for any confusion, but we do not charge a restocking fee. Keep in mind that if you place an inexpensive item on easy pay and then return such an item via a prepaid label, the cost to return the item will be valued higher than the cost of the inexpensive easy payments on the item. If you placed the item you are referring to on easy pay, this information should be helpful. 

Honored Contributor

You are doing well with this being the first time you've returned since the policy was changed a couple years ago.

Valued Contributor

Re: Return Policy

[ Edited ]

QVC has had that return fee for a while but please be aware that if you receive an item broken, damaged in manufacturing, or defective and not as advertised, then you can call them and explain and they will notate your QVC accound .

When QVC receives the problem return back, you will not be charged any return fee, and you can expect to receive your full refund of price you paid, or easy pay price paid.

That is fair....

Honored Contributor

I would think that if they didn't charge a shipping fee for returns that there probably would be more returns due to impulse buying and buyers' remorse!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC doesn't charge a return fee or a restocking fee.  What you are being charged for is the shipping/handling if you use the return label they provide.  You have the option of not using the label and paying your own postage.  

QVC also does not refund the original s/h you pay to have the item sent to you.  

Trusted Contributor

@GiantsLover wrote:

QVC has had that return fee for a while but please be aware that if you receive an item broken, damaged in manufacturing,, or defective and not as advertised, then you can call them and explain and they will notate your QVC accound .

When QVC receives the problem return back, you will not be charged any return fee, and you can expect to receive your full refund of price you paid, or easy pay price paid.

That is fair....

There is no need to call them.   Just mark the return reason as "damaged" or "defective" and you will not be charged return shipping. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

SarahW,

I still had to call them since QVC totally disregarded reading  my return slip stating reason for return was justified and why and full refund back to Visa card on file expected........so when I get no full refund I learned to call before using the QVC return label, so QVC notates my account and refunds in full price i paid back to my Visa card.

I also ask for name and location of QVC Rep for my notes.

Honored Contributor

I have to agree that marking the return slip "defective" doesn't always work.  I've had a few instances where I didn't get the full refund because whoever processed the return didn't pay attention to what I'd written.

In one recent case I'd even marked the item on the place where it was defective, so that they wouldn't put it back in regular stock.  Didn't make any difference and I had to ask the moderators on these boards to sort it out.

Sometimes "stuff happens".