Contributor

Return MIA for almost 3 weeks

I hope this is the correct place to post this.

I sent back the following order on Tuesday, 05 July 2022:

Susan Graver regular stretch denim straight leg crop jeans, Size 14, dark wash

I sent the item back using the return slip that was included in the package and put the package in my home mailbox. I have not received an e-mail or heard anything about the status of my return; furthermore, it is not showing in my account on QVC. I have not been in possession of this item for almost 3 weeks. I don't want to pay for an item that I no longer have (minus the $6.95 return fee).

I also sent an e-mail, so I'm hoping that between this and the e-mail, someone will be able to help me.

Thank you.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Return MIA for almost 3 weeks

@cathysyd wrote:
I hope this is the correct place to post this.

I sent back the following order on Tuesday, 05 July 2022:

Susan Graver regular stretch denim straight leg crop jeans, Size 14, dark wash

I sent the item back using the return slip that was included in the package and put the package in my home mailbox. I have not received an e-mail or heard anything about the status of my return; furthermore, it is not showing in my account on QVC. I have not been in possession of this item for almost 3 weeks. I don't want to pay for an item that I no longer have (minus the $6.95 return fee).

I also sent an e-mail, so I'm hoping that between this and the e-mail, someone will be able to help me.

Thank you.

@cathysyd   Did you send your request to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com ?  They have always helped me get the information I need quickly.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cathysyd  I had the same issue with a decor item last month. It was MIA for 4 weeks. I finally went on the "Live Chat" and it was rectified in a matter of minutes. The live chat has always been my go-to.

Honored Contributor

use the qvc easy returns feature when you are ready to send something back. email qvceasyreturns@qvc.com  with all of the item and order information and they generally issue a credit in less than a week, even before they receive the item back.

What is the QVC Easy Returns Program?

We want to make your return service experience the best it can be. That means, getting you your refund faster, exchanging your item quicker, and simply making things easier for you. The Easy Returns program delivers you a fast and easy way to return and exchange your QVC purchase.

Step-by-step guide for Easy Returns:

1. Send an email to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com with subject line: QVC Return.

2. Include in your email: The order number(s), item number(s), item description(s), price (each), and the quantity you are returning. The original shipping fees are deducted along with the cost of the Q Return Label. If your return is due to a QVC error, item defect(s), or request for exchange/replacement, there's no charge to you for using the Q Return Label.

3. Tell us if you would like to receive an exchange or refund. Return your package back to QVC using the Q Return Label with selected carrier of your choice.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EASY RETURNS

How will I know if you received my email?

• You will receive a confirmation email from QVCEasyReturns@QVC.com
  • An immediate refund or exchange will be completed.
    • The amount of the refund will include return label fee costs, if applicable.
    • For exchange orders, we will send a shipping confirmation email to you.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

I had that problem but my returns went missing for 3 months.  I didn't get my refund until 3 months later.

I have a question that hopefully someone can answer.  I bought a bunch of Christmas items for QVC's Christmas in July special sale.  I want to return a number of these items and would rather pay one shipping fee if I can combine these items in one package.  Would I be charged a return shipping fee for each item using their return label?  If I paid for shipping the items all together (since their Xmas decor) would I get charged at all for a return fee?  I tried to find answers on their site but keep getting directed to a sale page.  Can anyone help me?