Frequent Contributor

I had a problem with an order (QVC sent 2 different sizes in a set), and had difficulty returning for an exchange. (long story) I emailed the QVC Social Team with a detailed description of my isssue one week ago, and haven't heard from them yet. How long does it usually take for them to respond? Everyone is always singing their praises, so I'm a little disappointed I haven't gotten a response. Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Return/Exchange/Social Team

@lovesfootball   It usually takes about 10 minutes to hear from them unless it's in the morning.  They didn't get your message so you need to resend it ASAP.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624, Kachina, I have contacted theSocial Team as early as 7 A.M. Having stated my dilemma with my order number and item number. I have heard from Alice withinin a few minutes. Talk about helpful. She was Fantastic. Also, with a problem same morning I was contacted by Susan. Both of this Social Team could not have been more Helpful. They were both GREAT. Wish there was a way to contact managemeny about these two ladies. Would like to send a SINCERE THANK YOU TO EACH !!! Try again  Kachina.. Hopefully you will be contacted and helped within a few minutes. Here's wishinging you the BEST!!!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the quick response. I just sent another email so hopefully I’ll hear from them soon. It’s so frustrating. I don’t return items very often, but it’s been a slow process for returns/exchanges/credits.
Honored Contributor

@sligo    It was not me who needed help; it was @lovesfootball  who says she has resent her request for help so all's well.  Very often, there is no mod on duty in the mornings so you must wait until afternoon but they still respond.  

Yes, they're the best.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Usually response time is very quick, @lovesfootball. But once in awhile there's a glitch. Last weekend I sent an email and five hours later had not heard back. So I sent another message on the same email and immediately got a response. The Social Team member said she had never gotten the first email. So sometimes there's a hiccup but 99% of the time the Social Team is ON IT! And I appreciate their help oh so very much. Woman Very Happy 

Respected Contributor

Verify the email address, also check your spam.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the responses! I'm not sure why the first email was not received, but I resent it. They responded quickly, and a full refund has been issued already. I appreciate all the help in resolving this issue.

Frequent Contributor

Alice, Kim, and the rest of the QVC Social Team are the best!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesfootball wrote:

Thanks for all the responses! I'm not sure why the first email was not received, but I resent it. They responded quickly, and a full refund has been issued already. I appreciate all the help in resolving this issue.

@lovesfootball  we will never tell you something that's not true. Glad you found out for yourself. And you are very welcome.