Honored Contributor

Re: Return Being Returned To Me

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@brandy77 If Melvin can't help, one of the members of the Social Team hopefully can.

@Love my grandkids 

@Melvin-QVC  IS a member of the Social Team!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I used the wrong return label once years ago and the return was returned to me.  So now I'm very careful to not do that again.

Why on earch would they include a label returning the item back to the customer?  

Hope it gets resolved for you.

Honored Contributor

Did you order a boomerang?  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom I am WELL aware of that. My point is that if Melvin isn't available, probably someone else can help.

I've been here a long time and KNOW that there are many members of the Social Team. OK?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkids 

Why so snarky and all of your caps?

Melvin had already answered the OP, so he was obviously available.

OKAY?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

This happened to.me once in all the years I have shopped with the Q. When my outgoing package was returned to me, I noticed that the return label was addressed to me instead of QVC. I assumed it was correct when I put the label on but obviously not. Since then, I always check the two and from. I don't remember if and when it was resolved by customer service.