New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Resubscribing to Email Notifications, Help Please!!

I used to receive QVC email notices all the time but unsubscribed years ago.  I would like to get notifications again, but resubscribing is not working.  I have tried repeatedly to reenter my email address to receive notifications, but I am still not receiving any emails.  Please help!!  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Resubscribing to Email Notifications, Help Please!!

@tas1957 wrote:

I used to receive QVC email notices all the time but unsubscribed years ago.  I would like to get notifications again, but resubscribing is not working.  I have tried repeatedly to reenter my email address to receive notifications, but I am still not receiving any emails.  Please help!!  Thank you

Good Morning @tas1957    I've looked at your notifications and all have been updated to receive alerts, it can take a few days for the emails to cycle through. 

Hope this helps & Happy New Year!

Susan

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC  maybe you can restore my ability to be able to edit my own posts. Thank you !

QVC Customer Care

@SharkE wrote:

@Susan-QVC  maybe you can restore my ability to be able to edit my own posts. Thank you !

@SharkE Sure wish I could help with the edit you are having issues with. I will report this for you. 

Enjoy your day, 

Susan

New Contributor

Thank you, Susan!!  I haven't seen anything yet, but I'm on the lookout. 

New Contributor

I am still not receiving any emails from QVC.  They are not in my spam box either.  I unsubscribed once and now I can't resubscribe. It must be an IT issue.  It isn't as simple as resubscribing.  I've done that a dozen times.  Can we fix this?  Help. 

QVC Customer Care

@tas1957 wrote:

I am still not receiving any emails from QVC.  They are not in my spam box either.  I unsubscribed once and now I can't resubscribe. It must be an IT issue.  It isn't as simple as resubscribing.  I've done that a dozen times.  Can we fix this?  Help. 

@tas1957  I did take a look and you are signed up to receive, it can sometimes take time to cycle through,  hopefully you will start to see emails in a day or so. 

So sorry for the inconvenience,

Susan

Honored Contributor

I still can't edit my posts either.

Man Sad