Regular Contributor

Require Specific Orders That Were Charged!

I ordered quite a bit during December and request details on what orders. PayPal does not specify the item. Now will I know for sure that I was charged double at this point. I am close to paying off my bills and now I need to know which orders were double charged. 

Please, email me with further detailed information ASAP! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Require Specific Orders That Were Charged!

That would require correct data.  Good luck.

Frequent Contributor

@angel8 wrote:

I ordered quite a bit during December and request details on what orders. PayPal does not specify the item. Now will I know for sure that I was charged double at this point. I am close to paying off my bills and now I need to know which orders were double charged. 

Please, email me with further detailed information ASAP! 

Do you receive e-mails from QVC when you place an order? If so, cross-reference them with the information that shows up in your QVC "My Account" and compare that info to the amount charged to your PayPal accounts and with the paperwork you received when the item arrived. Dates and amounts should match up. It's tedious work to do that cross-checking but it should give you the info you need. Hope this helps.

Regular Contributor

QVC made the error they can locate the orders. I didn't ask for this absurd problem. This will dramatically impact my shopping with QVC. Why should I spend time hunting for the problem? Accountability. 

Honored Contributor

I only had one order in December... an auto ship  for $41.80.  I went to my credit card and looked through the January charges and found the over charge for that amount  and the credit for that overcharge two days later... so they have corrected the problem.

I am forturnate that I only had one order... and I never use easy pay so it was just the full amount.  I imagine if you made many purchases during the holiday time... and used easy pay it would be very very hard to figure out what is what if you were over charged.  

That is why I never use easy pay and thank goodness RARELY ever buy anything from QVC anymore.  This one  auto ship I have is going on at least 20 years of receiving it. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @angel8 I do not know which order was affected, however there is a comment on your account stating the issue has been corrected.

Honored Contributor

I made multiple purchases in December, most were on easy pay, but I wasn't double charged on any of them.

So it obviously affected some accounts and not others.

It's easy enough to look at your orders and easy pay amounts charged, in your order status, that's personal responsibility for your money.

I sure wouldn't take someone else's word for whether or not they double charged me, but that's just me.

From other threads/posts here, it appears that QVC has corrected  the 'glitch' that caused this and any overcharges were credited back to those accounts.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

This a gross lose of control.  

Think about it, first there was a batch/entry on the first day.  There should have been a recon then.  

Then they lost all control and either made a full double entry or else were more capricious and scattered.  No word about aspect.  

Then they claim to have reversed it.  Who believes that?

People get fired for less.