Trusted Contributor

Requesting help from Beth at Customer Care

Hi @Beth-QVC , I am requesting your help in regards to an order I placed online at QVC recently. I subsequently cancelled the order and received a cancellation email from QVC Customer Care . However the order is showing shipped on my order status page and billed to my credit card. There is no shipment tracking information showing . I called Customer Service and asked them to help find out more but they were not very helpful and hence the request to you. I can forward the order number and the cancellation email to you. Please could help sort this out. Thank you / Anisha 

Honored Contributor

Re: Requesting help from Beth at Customer Care

This has happened to me several times.  When the package arrived I didn't open it; I put "refused, return to sender" on it and gave it back to UPS or the mail carrier.  No postage will then be charged.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@anisha  If I were you I'd have an online "live chat" with a rep.  It's easy and I've done this method a few times.  Got excellent results that much more helped me out with results in my favor.

QVC Customer Care

@anisha  Thank you posting in our Customer Care Forum. Beth is not in again until Friday but I will gladly do what I can to assist. Let me take a look at your account. I will email you with any actions taken.   Susan Q-Social

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Susan-QVC for looking into this. I appreciate your help. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion @PINKdogWOOD . I will try it sometime .

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Kachina624, it has never happened to me before. So I was unsure about what to do.  Thank you for your suggestion. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@anisha  If I were you I'd have an online "live chat" with a rep.  It's easy and I've done this method a few times.  Got excellent results that much more helped me out with results in my favor.

@PINKdogWOOD

i dont think that the "live chat" feature works anymore.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45   It does, you just have to choose your time to chat during the day.  They do not work it 24/7.  That's been my experience.

And believe it or not, I just did a live chat with 'Kelly', once again all to my satisfaction.  So yeah, it does work!