Respected Contributor

Requesting Refund.....NOW YOU DELETED THE RETURN INFO

[ Edited ]

Hello I have sent a email to social team this morning....Kim responded requesting tracking # as she couldn't see where I had activated the return label on the item....14k diamond ring ordered on 4/13/20.  

I then responded by copying the tracking# on my postal receipt when I had it scan in that day at USPS.  For some reason this doesn't match your label #.

So then I copied the "track your return" information listed under the order item from my QVC online account and sent that in.

You have had the returned diamond ring since 4/23/20 and I also returned in same package a diamonique ring #364691 ordered on 4/1/20.

I am putting this here hoping it can be resolved today.  If you have already seen my 2 responses for more information please let me know via email.  

Thank you

Edit to add: also tried calling your CS line and all that happens is the ringing for a few times then it disconnects me.

EDIT:  Just checked again and when I now click on the "track your return" instead of it showing the information of you getting it on 4/23/20 which I have watched for a week now waiting on the return....it says status unavailable.

WHO just deleted this information on my account?? what is going on here?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Requesting Refund.....NOW YOU DELETED THE RETURN INFO

BUMPING THIS UP PLEASE READ MY ABOVE POST.....I EDITED IT.

LOOKS LIKE CS DELETED THE HISTORY SHOWING IT WAS RETURNED TO YOU  4/23/20.....what is going on here.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't be surprised at anything they do...   They're gonna make 

money any way they can....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bumping back up....I need to know what is going on with this refund.

EDIT: I just checked to see if you reposted the deleted details of the return package and I see it is back up.  I did copy it ....all of it this time.  

4:36 now it's removed again....saying status is not available.

At least I have a full copy now.  I don't understand what is going on with my refund and why you are taking the details up and down like this.  It is very upsetting for me to see this and then no response from you.

It should be processed off my CC today....and I think I should get a response from CS about it.

Valued Contributor

@tsavorite  Your communications should be directed to the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  Airing the details here will not get you a response any faster than communicating with them directly.  Also, with all that is going on in the world right now it's taking longer to process our refunds and phones go unanswered due to reduced staffing.  Trust me I am no fan of QVC, but I think we all need to be a little more patient right now.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry you are having such a frustrating experience, @tsavorite .   Did you know that you can get tracking of the smart label on the Newgistics website?  If you have the tracking number, enter it on this page.  http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/    Good luck. 

Valued Contributor

I too returned jewelry and it was at the SC return center 4/23...still waiting for a refund.  I emailed cs yesterday and will see what happens but I am getting very upset with QVC and their famous customer service.