Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Requesting Moderator Help Finding Gold Sale Item

I saw these lovely hoop earrings with a bead in the home page that I am interested in purchasing  I have searched and browsed the website for hours without luck.  please help me find them.  Here is the picture, I am looking for the earrings in the middle

desktop_HP_MayIsGoldMonth_20190502.jpg

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Requesting Moderator Help Finding Gold Sale Item

@Alice-QVC Can you help? Thanks 

QVC Customer Care

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I saw these lovely hoop earrings with a bead in the home page that I am interested in purchasing  I have searched and browsed the website for hours without luck.  please help me find them.  Here is the picture, I am looking for the earrings in the middle

desktop_HP_MayIsGoldMonth_20190502.jpg

Thanks!

Hi @NYCLatinaMe  thank you for posting this inquiry to us. I apologize, I did check our inventory and was not able to locate them. This leads me to believe that this is a "stock photo"  used by the marketing team and is not actually an earring that we carry. I apologize, Kim.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Kim-QVC , I recommend QVC not post pictures of items that are not available for sale  It is deceptive and wastes its customers' time.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Thanks @Kim-QVC , I recommend QVC not post pictures of items that are not available for sale  It is deceptive and wastes its customers' time.

@NYCLatinaMe @Kim-QVC - I agree.