Respected Contributor

I still would like to know what the Q is going to do to make it right for those of us who ordered in plenty of time to get the GWP - but didn't.

As I have said numerous times, I ordered on May 7.  Others posted that they ordered a week after that and got one.

The Q kept advertising the availability of the GWPs even up to and including the show on May 17.

Yet many of us who ordered before this did not get one.

What will the Q do to make this right?

Respected Contributor

i have no insight, or answer to your ?, but this is my opinion.  

They will either tell you to send it back for a refund, (gwp is just that, you paid nothing for it), or perhaps offer you a small token credit towards your next purchase. 

interested to hear what they are willing to do for you.  i agree with you, and you should have gotten it. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Remedy for no GWPs

[ Edited ]

If they offer free shipping and then charge you, they make it good by deducting the amount they charged.

They offered a GWP - at a specified dollar amount.  I ordered in plenty of time to receive that offer.  So I think I should be compensated that specific amount - or provided beauty products in that amount.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

If they offer free shipping and then charge you, they make it good by deducting the amount they charged.

They offered a GWP - at a specified dollar amount.  I ordered in plenty of time to receive that offer.  So I think I should be compensated that specific amount - or provided beauty products in that amount.

Good luck with that. A few years ago they promised a free gift with Clinique. I never received it and they continued to advertise it was included with purchase. No restitution and no credit was offered. Nothing new apparently.🙁

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Isobel Archer wrote:

Good luck with that. A few years ago they promised a free gift with Clinique. I never received it and they continued to advertise it was included with purchase. No restitution and no credit was offered. Nothing new apparently.🙁

Oh I'm well aware they are completely blowing this off.  When I emailed and the "remedy" offered was to forward my dissatisfaction to management, I then asked for a direct response from management.

Of course I've heard nothing further.  Clearly, management does not care about this.