Super Contributor

Re: Regarding my refund: this is wrong and is cheating me

@Teddixatwrote:

@PodyPo

QVC customer service is definitely not what it used to be by any stretch.  I guess CS training has changed.   I remember always getting the best Customer Service from QVC but not so much on the times I have had to call them.  The customer service person seemed short and rude and almost too bothered to help

@Teddixat Yes, the thing that offended me the worst and led me to post publicly was the rep’s attitude. Even when I admitted I may have made a mistake with which label I used, she was rude. I also think Q makes $$ with these delayed refunds.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixatwrote:

@PodyPo

QVC customer service is definitely not what it used to be by any stretch.  I guess CS training has changed.   I remember always getting the best Customer Service from QVC but not so much on the times I have had to call them.  The customer service person seemed short and rude and almost too bothered to help

This has not been my experience, at all.   Whenever I've I've had to call CS at QVC...all reps were respectful....saw the number I was calling from, which is in my history.  They nicely address me by name, and seem to be intent on resolving any issues.  Yes...sometimes I have them. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixatwrote:

@PodyPo

I would call back and get a different rep.  This happened to me with Lands End.  The first person had no interest in the problem.  Called back and got someone else who fixed the problem and also gave me a $10 credit. 

Trusted Contributor

Keep on QVC until they make things right.  I don't trust them one single bit!  They are not always customer friendly.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lila4Nowwrote:

Keep on QVC until they make things right.  I don't trust them one single bit!  They are not always customer friendly.  

QVC has made it right for this customer.  She stated so, herself.  Thumbs up to Customer Care.

Esteemed Contributor

I only had one problem with a return from QVC and it was handled in 24 hours and I got my refund .. No questions asked. I find the CS team very good.

Trusted Contributor

@septemberwrote:

wrote:

I will email as directed, but why should I have to go to all this extra effort to receive the two refunds owed to me?

Because customer care is trying to help you and get this fixed.  Isn't that what you want????

How much extra effort is it to send a simple email? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Straightening out QVC's mistakes is NOT the job of the customer. If CS can't or won't do what they're supposed to do, dismiss them all, let the customers figure it out, and give them a 50% discount for doing so.